Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Guru - s


My Gurus!

I’ve grown in technologies seeing these people and learnt the way these folks lead the technology dimension. I owe most of my learning and way of technology only because of these set of people. I look upon them and try to shape up my career throughout these years. Indeed they’re the Pioneer and I follow them, their work and try to mark my level somewhat to their caliber. In a sense they’re inspirational to me at the same time they help me keep moving when I feel there is not much left to learn.

1.       Scott Allen – Forum ODE

2.       Scott Hanselman

3.       Phill Haack

4.       Scott Gutrie

5.       Martin Flower

6.       Rick Anderson

7.       John Galloway

8.       Maoni stephens

9.       Tezz Fernandez


11.   Bill Wagner

No comments :